Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$113
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
Lol.travelUS$113
All reviews room was clean blue star highway nice stay bed and breakfast town woods michigan fireplace accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2021 via mobile

The staff was friendly and we were minutes from the downtown area and restaurants. Unfortunately, once you walk into the hotel you are greeted with the smell of cigarette smoke. It didn’t matter that the room was non-smoking- the smell lingered throughout the hotel. It is very outdated- small tv (which was difficult to connect to cable), older furnishings, etc. The plumbing needs work: sink takes a while to drain, toilet might need to be flushed more than once, tub leaks. We got a room with a jetted tub that worked well but wasn’t cleaned well.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Serendipityjl
Reviewed October 19, 2020

My wife and I enjoyed a weekend stay in October. I think we were checked in by the owner and he could not have been more helpful. He helped us store our bikes in their storage area. The next day I saw him vacuuming the hallways. He was everywhere!

The room was clean. The breakfast was about what you would expect. Overall, a nice stay in a pretty little town.

Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

I called in to see if there were any last minute cancellations and employee was not very personable. Front desk employee seemed impatient. Hung up on me as I was asking a question, not even fifteen seconds into the call.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2020

Convenient to the town. Very quiet. Clean. Friendly staff. R as tessa were lower than any other hotel near by. Not difficult to find. If weather was better we could have walked to town . Right off the highway and easy to find

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 29, 2020

My husband and I decided on a last minute get away to Saugatuck and found our usual bed and breakfast places were already booked. Decided to stay at BW and am glad we did! Besides saving lots of money, we enjoyed a great semi-hot breakfast in our room. Service was friendly and the hotel was peaceful and quiet in spite of being sold out. We saw other parts of the Saugatuck area which we never did before and discovered some great restaurants and shops outside of the main part of town. Beds were extremely comfortable. Carpets could have been vacuumed a bit better, but I cab say the same thing about places I have paid 3X the price. Overall a great deal and comfortable stay!

Date of stay: September 2020