“Very good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Hubby and I went for dinner on a Tuesday night at the new location. I had been to the old location many years ago and was a bit underwhelmed - pricey and food was only ok. We really enjoyed our trip to the new location though! The building is gorgeous and the interior was decorated beautifully. The seasoning of our pasta dishes was great and the pasta was so tender. We were seated right away and our food came out quickly. I think I still prefer DiFratellil's across the street, but there is no doubt that Da Francesco's makes solid Italian dishes.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The new restaurant is much bigger. Good thing because it's usually packed! The food is jyst as good as always. It does seem a bit noisy there though. Good Italian dishes!

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner here, it was a bit busy-- 45 min wait to be seated, but so glad we stayed. Food was exceptional, both the cannelloni and the pollo florentine were done perfectly. Actually, it probably was the best chicken dish I have had in a very very long time. I also liked that they don't charge a ridiculous amount for wine and beer. Meals come with side salad or soup, and my chicken dish came with a small pasta side :) but my only suggestion would be to add a vegetable side to the plate of chicken/veal/steak meals. It would add a bit to the presentation plus I think it is the expected norm for those dishes. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We went in a group of six and my companions all indicated satisfaction with their orders. I had the Calamari (lightly breaded and well prepared), Pollo Parmigiana, and others had pasta dishes. The service overall was good, except for the delay in receiving the pasta side dishes with the meals, which should have arrived with the orders or shortly after. This was on December 21st, and the restaurant was packed, so possibly the delay. We found the noise level rather high to have an easy conversation. No complaints about the food quality and taste.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

I haven't ate at this restaurant, just rumors that their food is good! Great, word of mouth is the best way to get business. Well let me tell you about my experience....from December 1st through December 19th, I have called this restaurant several times in order to book a baptism for my daughter. The girls up front take my name and number down and tell me that a manager is busy at the moment and I will receive a call back. Days go by and I still haven't heard from anyone. I do a follow-up call and the front desk girls tell me again, the managers are busy, I refuse to hang up until I spoke to a manager. Shirley gets on the phone, I tell her the situation of what has been happening, she kindly apologizes. Tells me she will send me the menu and pictures, Mind you she took down my cell phone number and asked me if it was okay for her to text me the stuff, i said even better. Days go by and I haven't heard from Shirley, I call again asking to speaking to her and of course she is unavailable, they take my name and number down. Days go by and still nothing,,,I call on the 19th and a girl named Nikki picks up, tells me that the managers are very busy. I said you obviously don't want my service, I am paying customer like everywhere else. She said let me take your name and number down, i said no let me speak to a manager. She said well can i have your name so they aren't rude to you when they answer? WHAT?!!! I don't give a crap who the manager is, if you want business you better treat your customers right! I get it, it's the holidays, but all i wanted was a call back. Kimberly gets on the phone and tells me that unfortunately, the date that Shirley and spoke about was no longer available, how the F is that possible? Oh, i will tell how, because Shirley doesn't know how to return phone calls back. I mentioned to Kimberly that this was unacceptable and i would be writing a review. She tells me oh we have the dining room available, no! The dining room isn't going to work because I have 50 people, plus strollers and kids. She says let me take your name and number down and contact you if there are any cancellations. How about at this point, you have failed to leave a lasting impression. Word of mouth gets out quick. I know customer service, and working for a big company, if we don't call a client back we would be put on letter. Why? Because it is rude and not courteous. The staff are not professionals. The food may be good but the service sucks. Here's a little piece of advice, designate one person to specifically handle the banquet rooms and booking, instead of having a bunch of people who don't know what is going on. Have some kind of automated recording for voicemail, that way you can keep track of your messages and get back to your customers in a timely manner.

2  Thank Jessica Y