Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
View deal
US$140
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2020

The room had several flies and you could hear the people above us all night. The fridge also didn’t work. I have no idea how it got 3.8 rating. The bed was way too bouncy and lumpy. We paid almost 200 not worth it at all!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Msam7619
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experience. It is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made during your recent stay due to the condition of our amenities. We are forever working to improve upon the guest experience and know that actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority.

Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

Wonderful staff! They even offered to go out and clean the snow off my car the next morning. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and the soup in the afternoon was great to. Has to be the cleanest hotel I've ever been in my life.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Hi adamstj12,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Your five-star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, breakfast, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I have traveled to this area many times, but this was my 1st time staying overnight in a hotel. I chose this hotel because in the past they have shown me great customer service and the hotel was nice. I can say Themis particular hotel may need a few things updated and repaired, but for the most part I had a blast. Staff was showing me great hospitality and took time to focus on me. Food was great too, but I hated I couldn’t enjoy some things since I don’t eat pork. The business center was not operational due to there was no working computer to use. Overall I would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne Y
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hi AtlGrits,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff, food and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 6, 2019

The kids went swimming well i was in the spa. i got to relax well the have fun swimming in the pool. Then went to big boy next door to eat. they had really good food there. then went to wal-mart got some board games to play. lots of fun brought us closer would stay more nights buts kids had school.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2019

Hi mikebP233NQ,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming review. We are happy that you and especially the kids had an amazing time and enjoyed the pool. Our team works hard to ensure a satisfying experience for all our guests and we are pleased to hear that yours was a satisfying stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2019

Be Sure you are not overpaying for your room. They put a king sized bed in a room sized for a double and charged for the king sized. The bathroom was too small and had no counter space for toiletries. The refrigerator took three days to cool down. However the day staff was friendly and housekeeping did a terrific job.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure hosting you. I am sorry your stay did not meet our standards especially with the bathroom and the condition of the amenities at that time. Please rest assured that we will work toward resolving the issues you had during your stay in order to prevent them from happening again in the future and we promise a better stay.

I want to personally thank you for staying at our hotel and hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to South Haven.