Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$100
FindHotel
PricelineUS$100
WyndhamUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
StayForLongUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2020

Again - clean room, friendly staff! Check out Mac Woods Dune tour (an hour north in Silver Lake - was amazing!!! Also - Russ's in Holland for dinner - grilled Monterey Chicken is the best!!! We missed cherry season by a week but the blueberries are still exploding with flavor!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2020

Hi kellyppxx,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodation. It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2020

Very disappointed. We have stayed in several Wyndham locations and have always been happy. Arrived to find out the pool and hot tub was closed, the website made no mention of it. It was the main reason we chose Baymont opposed to other locations that were much cheaper. All the amenities were not available that are on the website.  The Indian lady at the front desk was beyond rude. She was more worried about me having pets than the nasty room I would be getting. The outside had paint peeling off the side of the walls. The elevator didn't work not ideal with children and multiple bags, fitness room was closed as well. Again. No mention of it on the website. We stayed at a different Wyndham location the weekend before and the pool, hot tub and fitness room were open.  Once we entered the room it had a malodorous smell of smoke. It was as someone had just put out a cigarette. My husband quickly noticed that the fire detector on the ceiling had the battery hanging out from the side disabling it. Called down to the front desk they moved us to another room. The new room was just as nasty and musty, mattresses were awful and minimal sleep was had. The  sheets were dirty so we slept on our beach towels and listened to people above us stomp around all night. Not ideal for a $230 room. I am sure AAA wouldn't be very impressed knowing they recommend the facility either. We moved to a different hotel the next night in downtown that was cheaper and much more worthy of our business.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katelV5486DV
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experience. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and that actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority.

Like most hotels, the property does not offer breakfast, pool, and fitness room are close due to COVID19. Hotel is taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. The health and safety of our guests and associates is our top priority.

We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We
greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 29, 2020

The room had several flies and you could hear the people above us all night. The fridge also didn’t work. I have no idea how it got 3.8 rating. The bed was way too bouncy and lumpy. We paid almost 200 not worth it at all!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Msam7619
Tina M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experience. It is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made during your recent stay due to the condition of our amenities. We are forever working to improve upon the guest experience and know that actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority.

Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

Wonderful staff! They even offered to go out and clean the snow off my car the next morning. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and the soup in the afternoon was great to. Has to be the cleanest hotel I've ever been in my life.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Hi adamstj12,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. It means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to share many positive features of your most recent stay with us. Your five-star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, breakfast, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I have traveled to this area many times, but this was my 1st time staying overnight in a hotel. I chose this hotel because in the past they have shown me great customer service and the hotel was nice. I can say Themis particular hotel may need a few things updated and repaired, but for the most part I had a blast. Staff was showing me great hospitality and took time to focus on me. Food was great too, but I hated I couldn’t enjoy some things since I don’t eat pork. The business center was not operational due to there was no working computer to use. Overall I would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hi AtlGrits,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff, food and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again. Have a great day!