All reviews yogurt front desk leo's coney island free breakfast tim hortons go figure the room was super clean the breakfast area very nice hotel detroit area great room i highly recommend this hotel living room business trip up to date pantry michigan
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Great Hotel and Staff. Angel at the front desk made my night. She was very understanding to my situation and made sure me and my kids had a good night rest. Very friendly kitchen staff as well. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

When we first got in the room we didn't have enough blankets/pillows for the sofa bed, our micowave went out. We thought they had to get us another microwave, but after a half hour or so, the microwave started working. It was comfortable and cozy room for overnight stay. The breakfast was awesome. The hotel staff at the checkin desk was very very cordial. Hospitality was great

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and cozy
Reviewed July 26, 2018

My company made the reservations for me and when I got there after proving my ID I had to prove that I worked for the company. The clerk (AMA) had to get the manager before they could approve my company rate that had be reserved Go figure. The room this time was ok. They must have forgot to update this room when they made the previous updates to the hotel. My room had an old tub. The rest of the room was ok and comfortable. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
NasonK, Manager at SpringHill Suites Detroit Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

I do apologize for any confusion. We do require that all guests booking under a corporate discount provide valid identification that they work for that company. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied over all with your stay.

We are going to be starting renovations on our bathrooms very soon and hope that you will come back and enjoy them soon. Thank you for being a valued guests.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Thank you for your hospitality and gracious welcome we were shown great service, I will make this my place to stay when traveling to the area for business, the way you are treated makes the difference, thank you, Vanessa, for your pleasant welcome for us 79

Room Tip: Not Sure at the time
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Springhill was a nice place to stay when visiting Southfield. Inexpensive, clean and well located. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Important note: FYI, one member of our party booked “Springwood” by accident through a 3rd party site (& after seeing this other property, they decided to lose their deposit and stay at Springhill, so be careful if booking thru a 3rd party site rather than thru Marriott).

Stayed: March 2018