“Excellent Service by Cydnie”
Review of Beans & Cornbread

Beans & Cornbread
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Southfield
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We had a girls luncheon and Cydnie was just great & my chocolate martinis were perfect. When I’m craving catfish, this is where I come. Lunch was lovely as always.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

The food was tasteful and CYDNIEEEEEEE is such a good waitress :)
It is a little cramped in there but it gives it a homie feel

Reviewed March 22, 2018

My family had a gathering at this place with approximately 17 people. The food was good and the wait was a little slow but what made the whole experience worth coming back for was our server**Alicia** she handled our large party like it was only four of us. All food and drink orders and came out correct and everyone in our party felt catered to. That level of service is what will make this place one of my favorites. I will be back.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come in from Atlanta this restaurant is my first stop. The food is absolutely amazing! My service Donya was phenomenal!! She made sure that we kept a smile on our faces. I highly recommended that you visit this restaurant and ask for Donya...you won’t be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you the truth! Today was an exceptional experience at Beans and Cornbread!!!!!!!! Our server Cydnie Alexander was INCREDIBLE. She attended to our table as if we were her ONLY one, and her hospitality and pleasant sweetness was so refreshing! My sister and i needed the relaxing lunch and Cydnie did her best to make that possible. Thank you for employing such GREAT people and for seasoning your food to perfection!

#cydnie