“Smack your momma”

Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Southfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Oh the collard greens was like so so good just the way my mother/grandmother would make. Shrimp was tasty and cooked to perfection. Chicken was light and crispy. Overall great meal and excellent value for the portion size.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

If your in the area and need broasted chicken its fine and plenty on menu to find to eat. Nothing is going to leave you with I got to come back but food is fine as long get good waitperson and make sure chicken is hot along with its sides. Do I rush back no, but if in the area want good salad etc go for it.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We ordered carryout and got back to our hotel room the BBQ chicken and the broasted chicken was dried out, the mac n cheese was watery and the bread was hard as a brick. They have signs posted stating no refund after you leave yes they let you look at your food but looks are deceiving. If I ever go back when they open the box to show me my food I will pick up a piece and bite it in front of them to make sure.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

My 3 Business Ladies came here after a Business meeting. So I can see a little variety of foods. The Greens was over cooked an saltie, the Mac & Cheese was dry, but brought us a fresh bowl. Chicken was good I had the Cob fish dinner I will not be getting it again, for the fact IT'S just battered Frozen Cob Fish overall it's Ok.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Nikola's is a place I give a thumbs up too, you have a nice atmosphere, you get great food on top of that, and believe me they serve you a great portion anyone dining here will not be disappointed