“lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I decided to order soup for lunch as I was coming down with a cold. They let me try several soups and I decided on the chicken dumpling soup which meet mine expectations. Even though I thought the prices were on the high level I would go back again.

Beth L, Customer Service at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Thanks for the review Mark and we are glad you enjoyed our soups. We hope you are feeling better now. Our soup menu changes daily, so the next time you are in, please enjoy more soup sampling.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Had fast and great service here. Love the multiple choices of soup, but wish there was some more sandwich choices.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Soup in summer? you're in for a treat! They have a variety of selections and the they even will let you sample.

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for your recent visit and review. We're so glad you enjoyed the Zoup! experience and we appreciate you taking the time to help spread the word. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

Has it really been almost twenty years since the flagship store of Zoup! opened here in Southfield? The store has undergone some changes over the years: an expansion, a remodel, improved technology, an expanded menu. But the heart of the restaurant has always been its soup. Unfortunately, based on my recent visit last week, it seems as if Zoup! is on the decline. I tried several of the soups for lunch and they seemed to lack the flavors and freshness that Zoup offered in the past. So I went with the old time favorite and standby: Chicken Pot Pie. It wasn't good at all. It just tasted like a creamy mess with soggy peas and no chicken whatsoever in my bowl. Very disappointing, especially considering how I used to love this place and ate there several times a week. Portions seem to have gotten smaller as well. Soups used to be served with a generous wedge of bread. Now the sourdough boule was just a tiny little roll. The atmosphere is improved. They've really done well with the redecorating, but it feels more like a Panera. Honestly, the best thing about this visit was the Cherry Coke--probably the best Cherry Coke I've had a fountain since Cherry Coke was introduced as a new product decades ago. At least Zoup!'s soda machine is calibrated correctly!

Reviewed January 5, 2016 via mobile

Had the clam chowder, Italian veggie, and the lentil soup. They were all good and the price was decent. I liked that you were asked if you wanted to try each soup before you made a commitment. The multigrain bread was good too.

Lateshia D, Social Media & PR Specialist at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2016

Thank you for taking advantage of sampling our soups during your recent visit. We're glad you liked them and we appreciate you writing a review. We hope to see you again soon!