“Outstanding Hungarian food”

Cuisines: Hungarian, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I frequented a Hungarian Restaurant several years ago in the area of Cass Avenue and Piquette St., great food back then. Friends treated My wife and I to dinner on her birthday. They took us to the RHAPSODY HUNGARIAN restaurant in Taylor, Michigan. When I saw the goulash on the menu, it took me back to the place near Cass Avenue. Once I tasted the goulash, the trip back was complete. The goulash was great, the beef tender the vegetable outstanding, the service excellent.My wife had the stuffed cabbage and sausage, and loved it. We will be returning to this gem.

1  Thank Jerome G

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time here and it was amazing. My husband and I went to dinner on a Thursday night. They serve Beef Stroganoff as a special on Thursdays only. The Stroganoff was amazing. Also, the service was great.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

We ate here on a romantic evening. They have a fantastic selection of food, and everything we had was excellent. Our waitress was very knowledgeable, and provided excellent service. I wish this restaurant was in my neighborhood, so I could be a regular.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Great Hungarian dining in a homey style setting, fast, polite sevice, reasonable rates. Lots of Papric=ladishes, chicken soup and Chicken Ceasar Salad to die for.

Reviewed December 25, 2017

The food here is wonderfull,you won't be disapointed,nice atmosphere,staff are very friendly,and service is great.....bring your friendss,they will love it.....