“Make the taco like it's ordered and we will all be happy”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #63 of 105 Restaurants in Southgate
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 12260 Fort St in Southgate. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the Naked Chicken Chalupa, $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I have a cheese intolerance that manifests as migraines. A three day and night constant, painful migraine mind you. That's why I make a point to purposefully tell a restaurant it's an allergy because that's a word they understand. I often times go into a fast food restaurant instead of the drive thru so there is no confusion. Tonight was no different.

I was pleasantly greeted by lovely cashier. For less than $2.50 I went out the door in just a few minutes with my hot order in hand ready to devour on my way home because I was several hours past my last meal.

Needless to say, a few miles down the road and a few delicious bites into it I realize that they put cheese in it! Come on people! When the order correctly says Fresco and I reiterate no cheese because of an allergy, what do I need to do, come over the counter and make it myself?

And so a other painful 3 day migraine will begin any minute.