“Make the taco like it's ordered and we will all be happy”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #64 of 104 Restaurants in Southgate
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I have a cheese intolerance that manifests as migraines. A three day and night constant, painful migraine mind you. That's why I make a point to purposefully tell a restaurant it's an allergy because that's a word they understand. I often times go into a fast food restaurant instead of the drive thru so there is no confusion. Tonight was no different.

I was pleasantly greeted by lovely cashier. For less than $2.50 I went out the door in just a few minutes with my hot order in hand ready to devour on my way home because I was several hours past my last meal.

Needless to say, a few miles down the road and a few delicious bites into it I realize that they put cheese in it! Come on people! When the order correctly says Fresco and I reiterate no cheese because of an allergy, what do I need to do, come over the counter and make it myself?

And so a other painful 3 day migraine will begin any minute.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!