“Typical dramatic flare attempts at flat-top cooking.”

Shogun Japanese Steakhouse
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Was not overly impressed with "The Show." Each and almost every oriental place has a "dramatic show on the flat-top!" This was nothing new. Yawn - Same old, same old. Food was just so-so. I mean they DO try but without something new, what have you got? Cook the rice, do a "Volcano with onion rings, flip a couple of shrimp into your hat - yawn.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We went for a birthday dinner. They wont seat you unless your whole party is present. We had a hard time even ordering a drink while we were waiting. Food was average lots of grizzle in my meat. Very disappointed since it is in a shopping center close to home. Probably wont go back, but they have been there for many years so maybe they are doing something right.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

First time I have been here. The food was good. Not as intimate or entertaining as other Japanese steakhouses I have been to.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I am starting to have Shogun just about every Sunday after church. Chicken and Sirloin with double fried rice! I enjoy coming here as it is rarely crowded, affordable and Ms. Yvonne is so nice and welcoming. I want some rice now! Lol.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The business luncheon was a retirement gathering, there were approximately 30 people, no problem seating, did call ahead of time for reservations. Everyone loved their food, large portions and prepared before your eyes.