“Good Food - Good Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was our second trip to this restaurant. The first time was not so good. We were sat in the bar area and server was not attentive. This trip was much better as we were sat in the dinning room. Good service! Food is usually always good.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife and I celebrated my birthday here yesterday. I had a lobster tail, a skewer of big shrimp and a bowl of garlic shrimp. She had the broiled perch. Both meals were great. I might add that rice pilaf and salad came with the meals and they were pretty good too. There is plenty of parking since this restaurant is located in a shopping center. Service was good and atmosphere was ok.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We had our Easter Dinner there and the food was pretty good. just a nice break from the traditional Easter dinner. the place was nice, food was good, service was excellent, but it was expensive!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Incredible experience for my first time in Red Lobster! I have been raving about it ever since. The staff and manager were super friendly, and had a chat with us because we were from the UK. Superb service.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I was disappointed that Red Lobster removed my favorite item from the menu (the bay harbor bake?), a bake with crab legs, scallops, shrimp, corn, potatoes, and some other things in a crock with yummy garlic butter sauce. I ordered stuffed flounder (I think) and it was pretty good. As always, the biscuits were fresh and fantastic. My husband got all you can eat shrimp and he enjoyed his meal. We don't like waiting to be seated and notice this restaurant is often very busy, so we only visit during off hours on weekends or on week days, and we've never had to wait very long. Service is friendly and fast. We have been here many times and will continue to come back.