“Greek Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Olga's Kitchen Restaurant
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went to have lunch and see what they had to offer. If you do not like Greek food I would not go. I had a salad and did ask for Ranch dressing which they did have. It is a so so place.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Being on a business trip we opted to go somewhere for a light lunch. Olga's Kitchen has a number of light options from salads to soups and wraps. The food was good but the service was poor. The service was slow and not very helpful. We were late back to the office for a meeting because it took nearly 15 minutes to bring us to go smoothie and our check. With that in mind I recommend the food just don't expect great service.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I love the orginial Olga's and it is the bread that makes the differace. The spinach pie is great and I buy it and put it in the freezer

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I went in there once to see what it was like. I ordered one of their hamburg wraps (or whatever they call those things). I ordered the hamburg rare, and they refused to do it.

I want my hamburgs rare, and I don't want anybody telling me that I can't.

I walked out, and went someplace else. I am not going back.

Reviewed May 4, 2010

Had lunch here and it was pretty good. Their gyros are great except they could use more lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. The bread was delicious. The hostess and waitress were very nice. The restaurant was clean.