We stayed at the Extended Stay America Detroit - Sterling Heights for a Memorial Day weekend getaway with family. Based on previous reviews of this hotel, I was VERY skeptical about our stay here but was pleasantly surprised. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a decent size. It did not smell like smoke because Michigan just passed a law requiring all hotels be smoke free. The bed was comfortable. For $109.72 for two nights, I would highly recommend the hotel. It's only 20 minutes outside of Detroit and close to the major highways. It is also located near a lot of shopping centers, gas stations, and restaurants! This hotel is perfect if you only need a spot to shower, shave, and sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Sterling Heights
- Sterling Heights Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights Michigan