“Spoiled me for all other bakeries”
Review of Bit of Swiss

Bit of Swiss
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Stevensville
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I can't say enough about this wonderful treasure of a bakery. I'm a fan of flakey--and they have sooo much flakey pastry! I purchased fresh fruit tarts with beautiful glazed berries, individual pear tarts, their healthy muffins, the to-die-for almond croissant and a ham and cheese croissant. Everything was so very good, even days later. Go for the beaches, but don't miss Bit of Swiss--Such a treat!

There are newer reviews for Bit of Swiss

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after seeing the billboard and reading the good reviews on here. We were not disappointed! We tried the blueberry sour cream coffee cake and the raspberry coffee cake. Both were yummy, but I liked the raspberry more. We also shared a couple different scones and danishes--everything was great! The best part were the granola cookies we stashed for the afternoon. What a treat! So glad we stopped! Try it--you will not be disappointed! And make sure to check out the herb garden in the back!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place. Ate a cinnamon roll, a scone and a raspberry tart while there. Worth driving all the way from Indianapolis just for pastries.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Have been to this bakery many times. Everything is unbelievable. Every item is delicious. I travel from Illinois to enjoy the wide variety of items they serve.
If they don't have it ask. Breads are excellent my favorite is the cheddar bread. Don't go here looking for plain ol donuts, this is a staircase above that type of bakery. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIT OF SWISS. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I have been a patron for this place since I was a kid! Like going into a fairyland bakery! Their bread, awesome! Almond croissants, super! Sheet cakes, fantastic! Cakes in display case, heavenly!
Cookies for Christmas are a must. I just love this bakery!