“Great service! Great food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 163 Restaurants in Taylor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

This Qdoba is really great!

I have no complaints or critiques on this location.

The service is always good and the food is always fresh.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We've had their stuff catered a few times at work and I was always impressed with the flavor and tenderness of the meat. Decided to stop in with my vegan buddy while we were in the area for a concert in Detroit. The door had a sign proclaiming a "national avocado shortage", which was disappointing. I've had no trouble getting the at the grocery stores in Ohio the past couple weeks. So we ordered bowls, and mine was tasty - was trying to be carb savvy so no rice, black beans, steak, and their new bacon buffalo queso. My poor vegan friend could only get rice, beans, and a little corn salsa. Still he ends up paying $8.50, and it is NOT a generous portion. The next day on the way home, we stopped at a Chipotle to take advantage of a BOGO deal. For less money than Qdoba, we got burritos as big as you head - his with sofritos (tofu) in it....yay! Actually, it wasn't quite cheaper than the Qdoba items because we opted for the generous portion of guacomole they heaped on there... must've found some ingenious way around that national avocado shortage.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Been here a few times in the last couple of months. Although it can be considered as a fast food place, the food here is awesome and I really love it. The knockout tacos are superb. Definitely recommend visiting.

Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

When I go here I usually get the nachos. I get the nacho chips on the side then you get more toppings. This is enough for TWO people. Yummy!

Reviewed October 24, 2015

My ladies travel group met here to discuss a up coming trip.first of all you should no that it is kind of a cafeteria sytyle food service where you get in the line and pick what you want on your item of choice. The menu is above your head with pricing. Food is dress items but menu is very confusing. I thought it might be just my good (ladies between ages25and 65) so I observed others. They were having the same issue. If it is bussy you need to move quick. There were booths and they were dirty and no one was doing any cleaning. We all wish we had went to a sit down restaurant by the time we paid because for the price we paid we could have done that instead of serving our self. Food was OK though although more of tex- mex style in my opinion.