“Back home ”

Original Philips Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 163 Restaurants in Taylor
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

Back home for a quick stay have to stop at Philips!
Egg white omelet Veggie, awesome as always, great place!!! Thanks again!

1  Thank corvette44

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Cheaper and better food than the McDonald's across the street. Friendly people and cheap, hearty food. I come here every time I go to Taylor.

1  Thank scooper8464
Reviewed October 6, 2015

If you want a good, FAST breakfast served up by a friendly attentive wait staff - this is THE place. The value is unbelievable too. The interior is decorated with Detroit sports memorabilia which is a nice touch. I try to stop in whenever I am in town. I cannot believe I waited so many years to stop in.

1  Thank Shanny1419
Reviewed August 22, 2015

My husband had the breakfast with eggs, potatoes, ham, bacon, and sausage and it was wonderful. I had the Phillips special sub which was great, too. Loved seeing the three generations of ladies working there - brought a huge smile to our faces!!!

1  Thank CRtravelerDenver_CO
Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

I come here a few times a week! Wait staff are very friendly, great food! I feel at home when I eat at Philip's!! Great breakfast specials and lunches!!!

2  Thank Debbie V