US$89
Super 8 by Wyndham Three Rivers(Three Rivers)(Great Value!)
US$83
TripAdvisor
US$129
US$114
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Howe Inn(Howe)(Great Value!)
US$115
Van Buren Hotel(Shipshewana)
US$90
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

All reviewstwo floorsdef stay againpancakesroom was cleanjuicefamily weddingin townhiesleepmichiganhvacfarepurposeelevatorcarpet
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Heated pool already in May
Staff very friendly recommended local cuisine
Had fresh cookies ready at check in

Rooms fresh and carpet clean in entire hotel

Beds neatly made with HVAC wall controlled

Highly recommend this location if staying in the three rivers area

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Christen S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Celtics16,

Warm Regards,
Christen S.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Halls were damp with heaters in the hall. Our a.c. never quit and would not go lower than 72. Not much utensils in the suite. Paper plates and plastic utensils. Large room but no dining table. Suite had microwave and full size fridge

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda F
Christen S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Amanda,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your stay experience with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your business with us. However, on this occasion, we apologize we did not meet your expected stay due to unexpected flooding in the hotel (hence the moisture and the fans/dehumidifiers throughout the hallways). The professional restoration company has done an excellent job at assisting us with recovery and repairs of the hotel, and I invite you to give us another try the next time that your travels bring you to Three Rivers.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a few weeks for business trip. I had to change my room a few times (noisy neighbors and dirty bathroom) but the staff were so kind and accommodating that it really didn't matter. Nice breakfast. HI is dependable, as always.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
hiethreeriversmi, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry that some maintenance issues and other lapses detracted from your stay. We take pride in providing the best possible guest experience and are involved in a continuous improvement process to get better and better. We’ll take your comments into consideration as we change and improve. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

I searched on Trip Advisor for a motel that was pet friendly and found this Holiday Inn in Three Rivers, Michigan. Holiday Inn is always my first choice for a place to stay. Checked in and found out that the hotel is indeed NOT Pet Friendly but I was graciously accommodated anyway due to the late hour and the fact that my pet is actually my service dog. Next time I will check the hotel's website; Trip Advisor did not have the correct information in this instance. The hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable, and it's nice to have a choice in pillow firmness. The complimentary breakfast is a nice bonus, too!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
thivr1207, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

IndianRiverRaceGirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience. We are quite pleased to know that you enjoyed your overall stay. We appreciate your honest feedback, as it helps us to continually improve the guest experience, and I will share your feedback with my colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Warm Regards,
Christen S.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

My family stated here for just one night and I will have to admit that I was very surprised at how nice the hotel was and how hospitable the staff were. The room was clean and well kept. When I visit again next year, I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
hiethreeriversmi, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Hotel Manager