“Chicken, beef ....potato”
Review of Cordwood BBQ

Cordwood BBQ
Ranked #195 of 336 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Description: Cordwood Barbecue is a Traverse City-based food truck that specializes in low and slow barbecue. Side dishes, vegetarian offerings, and desserts are crafted using produce and protein from the area. Cordwood provides catering services, including weddings, and always strives to bring the party to the party.
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

#3 the what what - was the mmmhmm
Mmmmm güd. I loved it. I am not big on eating pork or beef but this brisket was so good I almost got it the next day for lunch. The pickle in almost every bite was a delight because I LOVE pickles
The bun was soft making it easy to squeeze it down and get that sandwich in your mouth.
It has brisket pickles and onions..and great tasting!

#5 Cherry chicken
It is chicken salad on a baguette. Not sure husband liked it. He thought the baguette was a little to hard and it should have had a softer bun like on the what what.

The potato salad was great...it didnt have to much miracle whip and the red skin potatoes were cut into cute little bite size wedges.

1  Thank Linda F
Gregory H, Owner at Cordwood BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thanks for your review Linda! Come back soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Cordwood BBQ is a food trailer at The Little Fleet. First off, The Little Fleet is just a fun place to eat and drink, one of my favorite venues in TC.

My favorite BBQ place was closed last night and so I thought, "I'll give Cordwood a try", and I was very glad that I did. I had the pulled pork with mac and cheese and slaw as the two sides that were included in the $12 price. Two styles of BBQ sauce came with it, a traditional red sauce and a yellow Carolina sauce. Both were excellent!

The mac and cheese needed the BBQ sauce on it--it was quite dry on its own, but excellent with some sauce. If there was a bit more cheese I could have flipped this rating to "excellent".

The slaw was very unusual for around here but I would rate it as one of my favorites. I usually like creamy slaw the best, but this was tangy and quite delicious.

1  Thank tctom2003

Thanks for your review TCTom! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

One of food trucks at the Little Fleet, Cordwood serves up tasty bbq offerings, including tacos. I had a brisket bbq taco and a pulled pork taco. Both were good and reasonably priced, though I would have preferred more meat.