Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City
US$163
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$190
ComfortInn
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
US$210
US$189
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$299
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$205
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$217
US$159
Orbitz.com
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$289
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$200
All reviewsbagelsroom was cleancontinental breakfastsmall refrigeratorwould stay againother hotels in the areaking roomstaff was very friendlyoff seasonclose to downtownnice stayold mission peninsulahojomotellamppillowstc
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Checked in late and the night desk clerk was quite flustered by a computer shutdown. As it was midnight i was eager to get checked in and as I had already paid it should have been an easy option to send me to my room rather than wait for the computer to reboot. Very basic motel set up with an outside staircase and walk way by the front of the rooms. The curtains do not really provide much overlap so a quick fix is to put the luggage rack on top of the a/c units to hold the curtains closed. No usb ports for re-charging so electrical plugs only. Small desk, TV, fridge, air conditioning and coffee maker. Iron and Ironing board in room. Very basic bathroom amenities (bar soap, shampoo, lotion). My room also had a large Jacuzzi tub. Pretty quiet setting. Breakfast is nothing much to speak of, mini muffins, doughnut holes, cold cereal, coffee/tea served in the lobby area. Free parking.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

We rented three rooms for my daughters bachelorette wine tasting tour. Initially, the staff was great and let us in to one room when it was ready, notified us when second room was ready and then the third. The rooms were nice size, but beds/pillows need up-grading, hard and uncomfortable, but adequate. The REAL issue was that we wanted to swim about 9:15 p.m. The sign said pool was "Open until 10:00 p.m." when we went to get towels, the staff followed my daughter back and demanded that we all get out of the pool. (About 10 other people were already in the pool when we arrived). When I stated that the sign said "10" she actually said, :"Well, during the summer we can stay open longer." I said, "I believe July 22 IS SUMMER!" She nastily said, "Well, just get out of the pool." For $300+ per night, I EXPECT comfortable beds AND pool privileges until stated time of 10:00 pm NOT 9:15 p.m.

Room Tip: Beds need up-dating, staff needs training.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cchurch49274
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Room was a good size & beds were comfortable! Our 1 night stay was great. Good Shower & parking was right outside the door. Noise was not a factor either!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017

The receptionist was extremely rude and unhelpful. The air conditioner was inadequate and the room was mediocre at best. I realize it's a HoJo but when they are charging $300 a night they should at least be nice to you! I would not go back

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple