All reviewsbagelsroom was cleancontinental breakfastinstant oatmealsmall fridgewould stay againstaff was friendlyking roomoff seasoncherry festivalhojolamptcpillowsratessinkwineries
Reviewed December 10, 2017

The staff at the motel are extremely attentive to the needs and pleasure of their guests. My cell phone did not work and the receptionist was very attentive in helping me make a connection to get a cab. She call Consumer Cellular for me and allowed me to wait on the company phone for more than 30 minutes. The pleasantries that I was met with were I believe extraordinary and made me feel very secure. The staff is much more than efficient and you are to be congratulated for having such a wonderful staff.

However the cleaning crew was not on their game the toilet was filthy, the floor had not been vacuumed, there were long hairs on a couple of my towels and there was something dried on the door of the bathroom.

Again your reception staff was on their game after I alerted the reception of the situation she ordered a deep cleaning of my room.

I will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
KnightsInn-TC, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Thank you for your review! We take pride in our customer care and try to help our guests in any way that we can. Thank you also for bringing up the concerns of the room. We are taking steps to improve the performance of housekeeping/cleaning staff so that this won't be an issue moving forward. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed November 30, 2017