Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$219
PricelineUS$219
Hotels.comUS$219
WyndhamUS$219
Orbitz.comUS$219
FindHotelUS$219
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast oatmeal hojo motel tc wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2021 via mobile

We stayed just 1 night passing through but had a great nights sleep. The bed was so comfortable! The front desk clerk on duty the evening of 5/10 was very nice and helpful. I really enjoyed the retro decor and the room was very spacious. The layout is a bit strange with a large counter (no sink) outside the bathroom. I’m trying to imagine how that space was used before. There was also a squeaky floor, but it didn’t affect our stay. I would stay there again for sure.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Valerie Groesser, Owner at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2021

Thank you Mauiwedding1997 for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate all the positive feedback. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2021 via mobile

I had a very nice stay in a clean and comfortable room. Staff were very nice. The room was fully stocked and extra items available at any time if needed. I would definitely recommend and return on a future stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Valerie Groesser, Owner at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2021

Thank you lbvguy25 for sharing your experience with us, We appreciate all the positive feedback. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 2, 2021

My stay was very positive April 22-24th 2021. The staff was very friendly and courteous during check in and check out. I didn’t stay much at the hotel or use the amenities or have breakfast at the hotel, so I can’t comment on any of that.

Since this stay was during the covid pandemic, all staff were masked and a plexiglass shield and hand sanitizer were at the front desk. When I checked out, I had to put the room keys in a special basket .

The bed was pretty comfortable. The only concern I have was that since the rooms are al private entrances, I could hear people well from outside. The tv and cable box looked outdated, but I never used them.

The room overall was very clean. I found a small pile of dust under the corner of one of the beds, but first noticed when I looked underneath to make sure I didn’t lose anything.

It was a very good value for what I paid for. I’d book a room here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 6, 2021

I stayed a couple nights, there were no obvious deficiencies in cleanliness, all the staff I observed complied with face coverings and positioned themselves behind the plexiglass when interacting with customers.

The single king room was perfectly adequate for my needs, actually more spacious than I expected, and I was happy to find a desk and a lounge chair in the room. The sound proofing between rooms seems quite good as when I was out on the walkway I could indistinctly hear there were other people in the rooms to either side of me but wouldn't have known otherwise as I heard nothing while in my room.

While checking in the young lady made it C R Y S T A L C L E A R that no smoking of tobacco or otherwise was permitted on the grounds or in the rooms & I was very appreciative to know that I wouldn't have to deal with the stench or pollution from smokers during my stay. I checked out very early in the morning at 3am and the gentleman who staffed the front desk over night appeared genuinely concerned with my comfort and inquired if there was some deficiency that was causing me to check out so early.

Overall, very pleased with my stay, experience, and the value offered. I will not hesitate to book a room here again on future trips.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 17, 2021

The hotel is clean, in a good location and was a good value. The furniture was a bit dated but ok my only complaint was the pillows need to be replaced. They were flat, feather pillows that don't support your head.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Valerie Groesser, Owner at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2021

Thank you Travelbugfrani for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate all the positive feedback. We hope to see you back again.