“Great special occasion restaurant!”
Review of Cooks' House

Cooks' House
Ranked #56 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This place is so cute! We celebrated our 20th Anniversary here, they greeted us with glasses of Cava. Pasta appetizer was very good. I had the brisket, my husband had the lamb - both were wonderful. From the outside it looks older and small - inside it's modern, with great service and food. Will be back.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My husband and I really appreciate unusual menus with unique and creative items- this is the place! Everything we had was amazing! The service was perfect and I cannot wait to go back next time we are in TC.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Visited Sept. 22nd., and were greatly disappointed. We are a "meat and potatoes" community, so "exotoxic" ingredients such as " keef, pigs ears, chimichuri, chicken mushrooms, & kimchi" left us puzzled as to selections. Coupled with a demolition worthy facility?, stifling heat, conversation limiting noise, slow service, and inflated prices, poor food preparation,( under cooked lake trout, dry brisket, sour dinner rolls, bones in smoked chubs), there is no chance we as 25 year residents kwulou ever conksider another visit.

Just roll the dice on another restaurant. It will be better

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I visited the Cook's House with my friend last week and had a fantastic meal. We both had the 5 course tasting menu. My friend opted for the wine pairings as well. The dishes were creative and the portions were surprisingly generous for a tasting menu. I'll be recommending the Cook's House to all of my friends who visit Traverse City!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

From start to finish, this place far exceeded my expectations. The menu was simple, yet some of the best flavors I've ever had. Order as many apps as you can, they're all fantastic. The cheese board and smoked chub were my favorites.