All reviewssitting areaking suitefree shuttlerooms are spaciouschoice hotelsfront desk staffshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness centerclose to downtowna great place to staycherry festivalmini fridgefree breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was very friendlytc
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming staff upon entering the lobby. Nice seating for guests in the lobby. Also noticed a bar area along with a sit down restaurant. Clean and bright areas. Had a king suite on the second floor away from ice machine and elevator....very quiet. The room was, again, clean, neat, and bright. A/C was quiet and efficient. Controls were easy to use. Six pillows were on the king bed. Loved the large walk-in shower. Quick hot water. WiFi connection was very good. We really enjoyed the food at their restaurant. We had dinner and breakfast. A word of advice.....check upon arrival or call ahead to see if you need dinner reservations. When we went down for dinner the hostess asked if we had reservations, which we didn't, but they had a few unreserved tables so we were seated. We informed them that we did not know we needed them nor was it mentioned at checkin or online. Good service throughout our meal. We used the laundry facilities. $1.00 in quarters for wash and same amount for dryer. Soap available at front desk will make change for you. We`very been to a few Cambrias and this one is by far the best...top of the list to stay again! Enjoy your stay here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roberta G
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you for your detailed review of our property here in Traverse City. I always
appreciate our customers input and try to learn from suggestions and compliments.
Thank you for choosing the Cambria and I am glad you were pleased with the
entire facility.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

When we walked in - late after 11:30pm - we were met by Beth the night manager and she was awesome! She met all of our requests with a smile - even extra pillows and she personally got a roll away bed for our son! What amazing customer service! Beth was incredible! Thank you Beth. You are the best. We will definitely be back - thank you.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Sam H
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the
Cambria. I am glad Beth handled all of your requests . She has exceptional
guest service skills and we are extremely happy to have her as part of our team.
Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

My wife and I celebrated our 42 wedding anniversary recently in TC, and stayed at the Cambria hotel. My only regret, is that we couldn't have had more time to spend in this very well kept up, and comfortable hotel.

The staff was very friendly and efficient, and I believe this comes from the general manager on down. It was nice seeing the GM work the front desk. He had direct feedback to and from his customers, and was actively involved in his faciility Vs managing from behind a desk.

The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped, including a Keurig, and microwave.

If there is one thing to be somewhat aware of, is that this hotel is located directly on 31 and there is some road noise. But that is off set by the fact it is situated in a fantastic location within TC, and the road does settle down significantly by bed time.

Overall, a great experience !

Room Tip: If you can get a room away from 31, give it a try. It isn't imperative, but could help.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichiganFoodGuy
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cambria for your anniversary celebration. Thank you
also for sharing your impression of how we operate and how our staff genuinely
takes care of our guests. I am happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

A wonderful stay. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. We had the King Suite and it had lots of room and everything we needed, a couch/sofa bed, microwave, fridge, 2 large tv's, wifi (I liked that the wifi was & wasn't wireless) I'm sometimes leery about wireless in a public place. I also liked the modern decor. Pool was nice and the restaurant was excellent. They also have a shuttle bus to drive you to local hot spots. I didn't use the gym, but it looked nice with quite a bit of equiptment for a hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrannyTammy01
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cambria and taking the time to let us know about your
stay. I am glad you found our staff Hospitable and courteous and that you found
our style of hotel comfortable and convenient.
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

As a choice Hotels member I must says Cambrias are the best. So consistent at all of them. You know what you are getting and you are getting top notch. Just wish they had more of them. Excellent staff, facilities and dining

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sconietraveler
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding the Cambria Brand. The brand is growing
with three new Cambria's accross the country just opened last month. I am glad
you enjoyed the Service and Hospitality.
Kind regards,