All reviewssitting areaking suitefree shuttlerooms are spaciouschoice hotelsfront desk staffshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness centerclose to downtowna great place to staycherry festivalmini fridgefree breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was very friendlytc
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently with my husband and two kids.

Every staff member we came across was really helpful and friendly.

The free shuttle bus was great. We caught it into the main street and back a few times.

The kids loved the heated indoor pool which we used several times on cold and rainy days.

We enjoyed happy hour at the bar too.

Stayed: November 2017
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for joining us at the Cambria. I am glad you and your family
enjoyed what we offer at our hotel and the Hospitality provided by our staff.
We hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

The room was nice, and it is arranged somewhat like a suite—two people can function relatively independently of each other. The bar is pleasant, and the bartender. Was friendly and helpful. The hotel is not right downtown or on the bay, but it is conveniently and centrally located.b

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the Cambria and Reflect Bistro.
I am glad you enjoyed the Hospitality and our central location. Thank you
for taking the time to let us know about your visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

The positives of the Cambria include a quiet hotel besides being quite busy. Front desk staff were very friendly. The room itself (king suite) had a very nice layout. Loved having a Kuerig, microwave and minifridge. The negatives were the lighting which was lacking especially in the bathroom. There also was no fan in the bathroom so after a shower the room and mirror were foggy. The heating-cooling was very noisy and inconsistent providing temperatures. Neither of us could get comfortable on the mattress. Not sure we will be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cambria. I am sorry that you were not satisfied
with many items within the room itself. It is unfortunate that you were uncomfortable
in our rooms. I do apologize for that.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Great location close to downtown. The decor is modern and rooms are nice. The service is what sets this hotel apart from others. Every single staff member was kind and helpful. I felt that everyone there went above and beyond what I expect. I noticed that the gym and pool were open 24 hours, which is a great feature. There was shuttle service around town all day long. Best for couples or business, in my opinion.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the
Cambria. I am happy to hear that you enjoy the facility and the Hospitality
provided by all of our staff members. That is the most important part of a
guest experience, taking care of our guests.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We took a very quick trip to TC. We drove to the end of mission bay where there is an actual house with a revolving light on it! Ate dinner at the Bum Steer on State Street. Delicious food. For breakfast we went to lapasterie, a little French restaurant. Also delicious! Wish we had more time, but not this trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

It a appears that you had a enjoyable quick trip to Traverse City and enjoyed
some great Traverse City restaurants for dinner and breakfast. I am glad everything
was wonderful. I am responding although we are not related to these two restaurants.
Kind regards,