“I wanted to order 6 different dishes”
Review of Patisserie Amie

Patisserie Amie
Ranked #2 of 14 Dessert in Traverse City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quaint French Bistro serving Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch and Weekend Bistro Dinners.
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

While I wanted to order 6 dishes I only got 1, the croque madame. While my wife chose a ratatouille on a chickpea pancake with poached eggs, which I thought was the winner. The herbs and seasoning were spot on, although the eggs were slightly over done (they did replace one egg when we asked). Otherwise my sandwich was very good, a little on the heavy side, which is expected, and the macaroons were good not great. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and there was considerable construction going on out front, but I can imagine this would be a great spot on warm summer morning.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The food was ok if you like lots of sauce. Our waitress, on the other hand, was awful - she was loud, obnoxious, she interrupted us constantly, she thought she was hilarious (she wasn’t) and for some strange reason she insisted on shaking all of our hands as we were trying to leave. Where’s the training???

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a small French cafe that has the most delicious breakfast around. The beignets are crunchy and light. We ordered one sweet and one savory and shared them. Best way to enjoy two dishes at once. We will absolutely return!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place so much we came here twice during our visit Traverse City. Definitely arrive early because it’s small and fills quickly. The portions are HUGE, so come hungry and plan to have leftovers. I had the french toast on our first morning. It was very sweet, so it paired well with coffee. On our second morning I had the croque madame. It was very tasty!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We came to Traverse City and found this little out of way place that was reminiscent of a Paris sidewalk cafe. We had crepes and coffee outdoors on a beautiful August day. The food was great.

Date of visit: August 2018