Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bayside market large beach plenty of beach chairs beach area would definitely stay here again no elevator comfortable room perfect location easy access wonderful stay balcony rates
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I booked four nights for our anniversary. When we arrived there was a discrepancy with our check in date. They had us arriving the night before. I attempted to work out the error with Tony, the man at the front desk. Tony became annoyed and very rudely told me, “I’ll do us both a favor and refund your money and you can stay somewhere else.” We went and stayed at the Cherry Tree Inn right down the street and got an amazing room with a much better view and beach.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2020

Checked in with a very nice and friendly front desk man. Room was clean. I would recommend the bottom floor since it goes right out to the lawn. I loved that each room has chairs you could sit in and enjoyed the beach. It wasn’t super modern and updated, but was fine for what we were looking for - which was having a beach front hotel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank K6240RVannak
Reviewed November 4, 2019

If you like insects in your bed and rats running around at all hours. this is the place for you. Rude, arrogant desk clerk couldnt have been more incompetent and lethargic. Decor from the 70s, no amenties and none near by, Cold store-bought pastries and laughable beakfast buffet. Spare yourself and your wallet for a -1 rate dump.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank 570obo
Reviewed October 24, 2019

The staff was very nice and the resort was clean. The view from our room was beautiful and we would definitely stay here again. The only thing I would suggest is that they do some updating, especially in the bathrooms.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

Booked the BH as part of our Lake road trip. Balcony room on the second floor, no lift but no hassle, easy access. Comfortable room, spotlessly clean and lovely crisp linen. Super lake view, if ever the rain stops! Lovely lawns and garden furniture, breakfast was fine for us. I also have commented on other websites about hotels with 2 double beds having one chair and a desk chair but it seems to be more the norm than not. I thought it was excellent value for the price - £88.

Room tip: Second floor Lake views have to be the best choice.
Date of stay: October 2019