“Chorizo Nachos are to die for!!!”
Review of Georgina's

Georgina's
Ranked #23 of 330 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Spanish, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 19, 2016

My new husband and I spent a few days in TC for our December honeymoon. We arrived tired and hungry, and wanted to go out for something fairly quick. The owner of the B&B we stayed at suggested this place as one of his favorites. We ordered the chorizo nachos as an appetizer, when they arrived I decided they would be my meal! They were mouthwatering! My husband and I both ate them, he had ordered a burger so we didn't quite finish them all. Probably the best nachos I have ever had.

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

This is our new favorite restaurant!!! everytine we cone to Traverse we make it a point to have dinner here. The food is always amazing. If you want to try somthing different stop here and try it. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Tony the owner brings amazing his meals to town. His Nicaraguian heritage influences wonderful meals. The kitchen is open to the dining room which adds to the dining experience. Chicken , fish, beef and veggie offerings are all fresh and creative. The servers are sharp and professional. It is an evening you will not forget....,enjoy

Reviewed December 5, 2016

WOW the food is always so flavorful!! Service is great. I tell everyone to come frequent this place. I just wish I could eat here more often!! Only complaint is I wish they had a good stout or porter beer. But they have great wine to make up for it!! so not really a complaint!

2  Thank JmeW79
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Because of other reviews we ate at this place on a recent visit and loved it!! There were three of us and we each ordered very different types of meals but they were all excellent!! Service was great, prices appropriate and ambience comfortable. Try it! You will love it!!