“Awesome food! Great menu!”
Review of Dish Cafe

Dish Cafe
Ranked #54 of 329 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I have lived in TC for 2 years now and never tried this place. My friend took me here for lunch and I will 100% be back. I loved all the vegetarian and vegan options. I am looking forward to trying other items on the menu.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The menu has a wide variety of smoothies or you can make your own selection. They also have a bar area. Server sandwiches and small meal. Great for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Ordered gf wrap and avocado grilled cheese with bacon. Friends weren't happy with lemonade and were offered free substitute. Pleasant and clean. Tasty hot soup selections. Reasonable price.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Came here with my 1.5 y/o daughter to meet friends and we loved it. The guacamole was DELISH. They gave a kids menu and high chairs and even had an area for toys.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

This is a casual restaurant where you order at the counter and dip your own soup and pour your own drink. My salad was freshly prepared and very good and the soup was tasty. There were multiple soups. I ate outside. The pizza and sandwiches looked good.