“Fast, good pizza!”

Ranked #129 of 336 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: A local favorite! We use only the freshest, top quality ingredients to ensure the best customer experience. If you haven't tried B.C. Pizza, (or even if you have!)
Reviewed May 28, 2018

BC Pizza delivered hot, fresh pizza to our hotel and even brought it around to our campfire on the lake behind our room. Wonderful service and great pizza too!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We have to laugh at ourselves. We arrived in traverse city after 2 days in Mackinaw and eating twice at that location. We had it again and I would say they are consistent with flavor and customer service! Amazing and I wished there was a location by my house!

Date of visit: April 2018
Angie O, Owner at BC Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thanks so much for coming to see us! I am so glad you enjoyed our store as much as Mack City. Come and see us next time!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Oh my goodness every time we travel to TRAVERSE BAY or the UP BC pizza is on our mind. They have lots of options to pick from as to toppings and sauces. The have divine salads. I do so enjoy this pizza shop!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

We showed up for the buffet and all they had is 1/2 of a pizza. Lucky us. We got to order what we liked and everything was fresh. We did have to wait 10 min but it was worth it. Great meal.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed September 17, 2015

The Chicken Parmazeti is my favorite. My husband likes the pepperoni. The crust is just right and buttery.

Date of visit: September 2015