“Awesome Tostadas!”
Review of Spanglish

Spanglish
Ranked #27 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We love Spanglish for their fresh food and incredible tostadas! What really sets the tostadas apart from other restaurants is the toppings-shredded cabbage and feta-WOW!
And the portion sizes are HUGE-my husband can usually eat 2-3 tostadas at other restaurants, but one to 1.5 here is about it.

We have taken out of town guests here and they all loved it! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We very much enjoyed our lunch at Spanglish. Everything was delicious and the guacamole was great. It was very busy so the only critique I have would be a little more seating, but otherwise it was a nice little lunch stop.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband enjoyed the big burrito and hibiscus tea. The person at the counter was so pleasant!

화려하지는 않지만 개성이 있고 성의 있는 곳!
엄청난 양의 음식에 깜짝 놀랐고, 정성스러운 맛에 기준이 좋았습니다.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is a cafe and good as that. We went there for dinner and the food was good but we felt it was expensive for what you get. We paid $60 for a family of 4, although that seemed to be the going rate in Traverse City. It is located near the Commons, so I would recommend going to Spanglish for lunch after a short shopping experience at the Commons. I wish Spanglish had meals in stead of a la carte, but individual foods tasted good in my opinion, fair in my family's. I liked how the rice was flavorful without being overly salty. My husband liked how they were more authentic and used feta cheese. Final thought- IF in the area it is worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

If you like Tacos and Burritos this is the place for you. Sometimes there's a wait but it's worth it. Don't order too much because the portions are huge. Not too much seating though. Be sure to check out Left Foot Charlie cider and wine tasting next store