“Always a favorite”

Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional Latin American specialties served in a fun, lively and festive setting. Featuring the finest and largest selection of Tequila in the North and Michigan's best Margaritas. Over 180 different kinds of Tequila and full bar! Also enjoy a variety of Happy Hour and weekly specials.
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

When vacationing in Traverse City, It's Not Unusual to eat two meals at the Red Mesa Grill in the week. I particularly am smitten by their smoke bean and steak burrito. Usually I find myself pouting after I've eaten half the burrito knowing that it's almost all gone. Occasionally I have to order a second burrito to take with me. The atmosphere is light and Lively, plenty of top shelf tequila choices. I'm usually drawn to the sour cherry margaritas that are hand crushed on site. In fact I usually have to ask for a larger bore straw because the Cherry pulp occludes the normal straws! Yum.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed, staff was nice but food was not so hot. Had enchiladas and tacos. Queso dip was good.

1  Thank robby241967
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner after wine touring.....great food, great atmosphere, great staff. Restaurant was open late so it was the best choice for us when we were read for dinner. Also right next to our hotel, could have walked if we needed to.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Stopped by for a drink and appetizer. Order a couple margaritas and ships with salsa. the place was warm an inviting. Drinks were so good we had another round and split a burrito. A quick stop for a drink turned into a 2 hour siesta. The menu has everything from appetizers to full meals and dessert. We will be back.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Great food and Savvy did an awesome job taking care of us!

Highly recommend the Twisters - enough for two lunches!

Homemade chips and salsa seal the deal. :)