“Refried Beans”

Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional Latin American specialties served in a fun, lively and festive setting. Featuring the finest and largest selection of Tequila in the North and Michigan's best Margaritas. Over 180 different kinds of Tequila and full bar! Also enjoy a variety of Happy Hour and weekly specials.
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Delicious, obviously not from an Alpo can. So if I just comment the side being that good.... The rest was excellent!

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped late afternoon when we hadn't eaten since breakfast. Even though it wasn't particularly busy, service was very slow. Food was uneven but guacamole was good. When it was obvious we weren't going to order alcohol, the service level dropped off. Food took a long time to get to our table. Disappointing compared to other visits here.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We're from southern California, so we noticed there was no cilantro included in the salsa, but otherwise, its place to go for a great southwestern food experience. Colorful decor and family friendly. If you haven't been to the South-West, it might not be for you, if you're curious what its like, this is a good place to try.

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

This place was a recommendation. I am so glad I went. I was solo and didn't want fast food so I went to give this pace a shot. Homemade salsa and hot chips were served, great Margarita, and dinner was flavorful and plenty. I will be stopping in here again!

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

When vacationing in Traverse City, It's Not Unusual to eat two meals at the Red Mesa Grill in the week. I particularly am smitten by their smoke bean and steak burrito. Usually I find myself pouting after I've eaten half the burrito knowing that it's almost all gone. Occasionally I have to order a second burrito to take with me. The atmosphere is light and Lively, plenty of top shelf tequila choices. I'm usually drawn to the sour cherry margaritas that are hand crushed on site. In fact I usually have to ask for a larger bore straw because the Cherry pulp occludes the normal straws! Yum.