Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karenma2016
Traverse City, Michigan

Restaurant with amazing service and great food!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 11, 2024
Our dinner was the best! However, the best part of the experience is Steven our waiter/bartender/banquet manager. We have been coming here for a couple years and they don't disappoint. Steven is the best server in Northern Michigan.
Date of stay: January 2024
    C$387
    C$405
6.5 km from Hotel Indigo Traverse City, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Traverse City
All reviews rooftop bar valet parking road noise bay view valet staff rain shower water view location is excellent west bay king room third floor winter properties fireplace michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2023 via mobile

Craig Harner was working the front desk and I have to say that he was absolutely amazing. His professionalism was outstanding and the actual humble concern for his customers is unmatched. He is a true example of how a hotel should base their standards across the board. Thank you so very much for making our stay with you as enjoyable as you possibly could.

Steven working at the restaurant/bar was outstanding as well. Make sure to go and visit him and enjoy an amazing dinner and drink.

Happy Holidays to your amazing team at the Hotel Indigo in Traverse City.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2023 via mobile

Nice enough hotel with trendy design, but the raging highway noise is absurd. I’ve stayed here maybe six or seven times and have learned to book “city side” rather than “bay view” because the highway is on the bay side, but the past couple stays (including last night), my assigned room was on the side of the building, right next to the road. If you stay here, be certain you are placed in the center of the back, city side. For me, I’m done with this place!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 990bryanb
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Traverse City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2023

Hi 990bryanb,

Thank you for your continued patronage of IHG Hotels & Resorts and for choosing to stay at Hotel Indigo Traverse City. Our properties feature unique designs at every turn without compromising guest comfort.

I saw your review and am sorry for the experience you had. You have options when reserving and choosing us because this is not what you expected, and with this in mind, I distributed your comments to our managers for evaluation. We rectified our errors so they won't happen again.

I hope you allow us to be part of your next trip.

Cordially,

Oscar C.
IHG Hotels & Resorts Services

Reviewed October 5, 2023

We were not very impressed with staying at this hotel. We felt the hotel was very over priced. In order to get a bottle of water it cost $3.00 from a machine. No complimentary water. Also a mandatory $15 per night valet parking fee. This on top of an over $250 per night room rate. Definitely not returning to this hotel.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Traverse City, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2023

Dear Vineyard11,

Thank you for selecting our Hotel Indigo Traverse City while visiting Traverse City and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It's a pleasure having you as our guest.

I am truly sorry you did not experience an exemplary stay due to the service received. This is certainly below our usual high standard of service. Please be certain that I have noted and forwarded your feedback for the management to improve. In the middle of your experience, I am glad to know that the location of our hotel was still appreciated.

I very much hope you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed October 5, 2023

We were looking for a boutique style hotel within Traverse City. The Indigo appeared to fit the bill. If you're looking for a relaxing stay, my advice is to NOT upgrade to a room overlooking the Bay. Our room was a third floor corner unit. The hotel is built a sidewalk's width away from Grandview Parkway, adjacent to the major thoroughfare in Traverse City. The road noise is terrible; trucks and cars rumble by on a road in need of repair. Their vibration kept opening up the blackout drapes, letting in bright light from the streetlight directly outside our window. The space between the top of the drapes and the ceiling allowed vehicle headlights to create flashing strobes across the ceiling. We spent two sleepless nights there, couldn't wait to check out. Otherwise, the staff, especially the valet attendants and housekeeper did a wonderful job.

Room tip: Be aware there isn't parking adjacent to the hotel, all parking is through a valet. Make sure to take everything required out of your car.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Jenny G,

Thank you for staying with our Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It’s a pleasure having our most valued guest. Thank you for your loyalty and for always staying with our hotel brands.

We provide the best lodging experience for every guest, and I'm sorry for the issues during your stay. I will be sharing your feedback with our hotel management for review.

We hope to regain your trust and confidence in our service.

Stay Safe!

Carl J.
eMedia Coordinator

Reviewed October 5, 2023

We have been wanting to try this place for a while as we visit a few times a year and typically stay at a different hotel. The hotel itself is beautiful, modern, felt like a good atmosphere for business travelers. It was a great location and walking distance to town, roof top bar is great overlooking bay/road. It is valet parking only, however they were very fast to get the car as needed. We chose to stay on the bay side and the traffic noise was terrible, I wish I would have read the reviews on this prior. It is my understanding from management the noise is not from windows but air conditioning units, but its too bad they didn't invest in a solution to the noise with this hotel. Management also said the south side rooms are much quieter, but for the $$$ I am not sure I would be willing to try it again, may need to stick with our usual.

Room tip: Don't stay on Bay side.. noisy with traffic
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jeanine S,

Thank you for staying at our Hotel Indigo Traverse City while visiting Traverse City and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. It's a pleasure having you as our guest.

I am pleased that the location of our hotel and the service of our staff met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience, and it is always great to hear from our valued guests how we are doing. I also took note of your feedback about the traffic noise. I assure you that I will share your comments with our team to provide a better experience in the future. Furthermore, I apologize for your observation.

Once again, thank you for deciding to stay with us. We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,