Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Country Inn
Expedia.comUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
FindHotelUS$110
1,777 results
All reviews front desk cookies room was clean would stay here again downtown area pillows microwave whirlpool tc housekeeping hallway traverse michigan
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020

I have stayed at this hotel every 3 weeks for the last 23 years and I have never had a problem with anything. Hotel is always clean, staff is very professional and they will take care of anything that you ask.
Parking is very accessible to any of the entry doors and you never have to worry about your vehicle. They take every precaution for keep everything sanitized and safe.
If I had any problems with this hotel I would not still be staying here after 23 years. Very comfortable and you can not beat the price.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Colleen C
Jylle Weir , Guest Services / Front Office at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Traverse City, MI, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

Thank you for always choosing our hotel Colleen! We love having you here. See you next time

Reviewed December 23, 2020 via mobile

I was breast feeding and traveling with my newborn to go to a wedding. Our check in time wasn't until 3pm and we drove from Champaign Illinois so we got there at 8am because we had to take a roadtrip. Laura Chantel tried everything to get us a room but couldn't. I needed to pump so bad and she left out of her office to give me my privacy and let me pump in her office!!! She then found a room for us to lay down before the wedding! She went above and beyond for us and the hotel was very nice as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

That is amazing that our staff went the distance for you and you had time to rest before the wedding!

Reviewed October 23, 2020 via mobile

I travel for work and have stayed in hotels all over the US. I have a certified support dog. And a dog under 10lbs. This is the first hotel that refused to accept my ESA certified dog. He had flown with me and stayed at many hotels and this is the first time I had a hotel refuse our stay. And after a 8 hour drive. Now I’m left in the parking lot trying to book another room at the last minute. I never leave reviews but I felt this time I really needed to. The staff was rude and I’ve never been treated with such disrespect. There are many hotels in Traverse City and all of them recognize certified pets. Stay clear of this u professional hotel !!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jylle Weir , Guest Services / Front Office at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Traverse City, MI, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2020

Dear Kendrasizemore,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We gladly accept service dogs that complies with the ADA without a doubt. Unfortunately this location does not accept emotional support dogs. I do know that the front desk staff did mention the other hotels that accepts dogs and mention that they did have rooms available. If there was any disrespect, I can assure you that was not their intention. Have a great weekend :)

Reviewed October 15, 2020

The reservation person was difficult to work with. The front desk called me to say I was not suppose to be there the last evening. I said I had a reservation. She could not bother to check said she would add another night, It was not busy because I went to the front desk. When I got home I had been charged three times for a four day stay, one night was $258. instead of$125.it was suppose to be using my reward points, I like staying at this hotel but Comfort or Cherry Inn have never given me this problem. I called and they said they could not do anything about the $258. for one night,

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank N2588ATmarkh
Corporate Customer Care Corporate Customer Care, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Traverse City, MI, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We regret to know that your stay was less than what you expected due to the service you received from the staff and the experience you had with your reservation. This is certainly not the kind of stay we would like you to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

This place has so many positive reviews I was expecting a little bit more than what it was. Which was pretty basic, but I had no issues. They let me check in very early which I appreciated. Room was clean. Pool area spacious, nice and open late. The Cottage has good food really close by. Breakfast had a great system for taking the pandemic into consideration. WiFi kept cutting off on me. You could hear everything going on in the hallway, so if people are congregating and chatting near your room that could be annoying. I would also note that you really have to make sure the door closes as it would stick and have to be pushed closed. If you don’t have a car you might choose a hotel that is downtown and/or has an airport shuttle which they don’t offer here. Ubers were hard to come by in this area. Overall the rate here was reasonable and my experience was good.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Aellis837
Jylle Weir , Guest Services / Front Office at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Traverse City, MI, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Dear Aellis837,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! First I would like to start by saying we are deeply apologetic that you were able to hear your neighbors and thank you for letting us know about the door not closing properly. I will maintenance get that taken care of. I absolutely love The Cottage! One of the best BLTS around. :)