We stayed 1 night in here and got a room on the 2nd floor. The hallways were clean and our room with 1 king bed was great for 2 of us. The furnishings were cherry wood look and gave the room and elegant feel. Everything looked new and the bed and linens were very attractive and fresh. They included "soft" pillows and "firmer" pillows so you had a choice. Nice flat screen TV with HBO. There was no mini-frig in our room which we missed but not a big deal - the more expensive rooms had them. The bathroom was clean and well appointed although the grout near the floor looked like it had mold and needed a better cleaning. Again - not a deal breaker at all. One problem for me was that the doors are very heavy and hard to handle when you have arms full of luggage and when people were going in and out in the night - those heavy doors slam VERY LOUDLY. I figure it's the people that should be more considerate and hold them so that they close more quietly when everyone is sleeping. The continental breakfast had more than the usual - had hot scrambled eggs with small chunks of steak and much more. Otherwise - great place - I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Traverse City hotel, set in the heart of Traverse City, an area which features over 180 miles of beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline and 149 lakes. In our area, you'll find great train rides, beaches, museums, skiing, shopping, wineries and golf. Visit the freshwater beaches of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore— the sand and clear water will amaze those who've only known saltwater beaches.Venture to Old Mission Village, founded by a missionary in 1839. Still an active community, the village retains many of the original structures, including a general store, Congregational church and mission house.Stay in a warm, comfy guest room at this Traverse City hotel, and enjoy a great night’s sleep on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Start each day refreshed with Hampton’s free hot breakfast or simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday through Friday for a quick, healthy meal to go. Swim laps in the hotel’s large indoor swimming pool or work out in the fitness center with a range of cardio machines. Stay on top of work in the business center, fully equipped with printing, faxing and photocopying services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Traverse City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Traverse City Michigan