US$199
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$180
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$269
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$119
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$224
Orbitz.com
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$244
Orbitz.com
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$279
Hotels.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$220
All reviewsfront deskstate park beachbusiness centerclean hotelfitness roomshort drivebreakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedswould stay here againlake michigannice staymini fridgedowntown areawafflesgreat place to staypool and hot tub
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I stayed at this simply appointed Hampton for a couple nights while in Traverse City for a conference in late October. The room itself was very nice -- a king. and staff were very helpful at checkin and at breakfast. I held an impromptu meeting in the front lobby and the lights were turned off. It took 25 minutes for staff to finally come out and ask if we would like the lights turned up where we sate on stools at an elevated meeting area. It appears others were also meeting in that space so it would have been nice if they would have been more attentive to their guest's needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
France F, Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us to better serve you. I see there was an issue with the breakfast/lobby area lighting that we should have address sooner. I apologize if during your stay we were not up to Hampton's excellent standard of service. All your comments will be used as a learning tool for the staff and shared with our management team. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. We loved having you at the Hampton Inn Traverse City, MI.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This was a great place to get away for the weekend . It is easy to get to but the most impressive thing was the staff that went above and beyond what we expected. The pool had to be repaired and they were willing to give us 100% refund hassle free. We decided to stay and they upgraded the room for us. Stay with confidence.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a great review of your experience with us. This is what we hope for each and every one of our guests that comes through the front door! We can't wait to have you come back again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Hampton & Hilton Hotels are the best around. I never have a bad stay when I stay with them! I recommend them to anyone! From the pleasant staff to the amazing comfortable beds! The beds were like sleeping on clouds!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
610brandong, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are proud to be part of the Hilton Family and certainly do our best to provide our valued guests the best experience possible. It was very kind of you to give our staff an honorable mention on here. We hope to see you again in the very near future. We loved having you here. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We had a party to attend and did not want to stay at the location where it was held. Hampton has always been a great place to stay whenever we travel. We have never been disappointed. The pool/hot tub was closed for some repairs/renovation and we had the option to use a neighboring facility. We were able to check in early and get ready for the party. Brandon was especially nice and helpful. Upon checkout the next day, after a yummy breakfast, we were greeted by Brandon again. Very nice and accommodating. We received a call about an hour after we checked out that I had left a pair of pants in the room. They put them aside and I was able to pick them up at the counter. France was very nice and helpful when I went to retrieve them. All around wonderful staff. I would stay again for sure!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
France F, Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback on the property, staff members, and your stay. Our Hilton Worldwide of hotels strives to provide top notch service to our valued members. I will be sharing your e-mail with our staff and management team. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This is certainly not one of the best of the Hampton chain, but it is clean and the people are really nice. The heater was loud and dysfunctional and they gave us a new room the next day. The breakfast was just okay, but the "fresh fruit" was actually defrosted frozen fruit which looked like dead fish and no one ate any of it. It was a good value for the area, but I don't think we'll return.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
France F, Manager at Hampton Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn of Traverse City. You are an important guest and all of your comments and feedback help us to better serve you. I see that we did not earn your 9's or 10's and I apologize if during your stay we were not up to Hampton's excellent standard of service. I am so sorry for the heating issue. I wish you would have called the front desk and we would acted on the issue at once. All your comments will be used as a learning tool for the staff and shared with our management team. Thank you for your time and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you in the near future. Have a wonderful week!