“Always tasty”

Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #112 of 319 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

While I almost always opt for the same choice, my taste buds and appetite are never disappointed. The food is always fresh, the preparation is always in front of you and they are quick to get your food in your hands. I am glad they are literally only 2 blocks away from me!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

For a first meal upon arrival it was nice to warm me up. As usual with most themed restaurants you will end up with the closest approximation. Mexican culinary diversity is way bigger but this is ok for a quick meal on the go!

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

First, this location moved to on Big Beaver Rd, west of Rochester Rd on the west bound side by Tom & Chee's.

The new atmosphere is great with a very large connect 4.

My chicken burrito bowl was yummy. My son said his tacos could have been bigger, but he is 15.

There is done great outdoor seating for warmer weather. Nice seating for a variety of group sizes inside. Plus lits of outlets to plug in your electronic devices.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

We always have the Chicken Burrito bowl. I love that we can make it the way we like it. I have been there several times and will definately go back.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

The food at Qdoba is fresh and tasty. I love the Chicken Gumbo but the burritos are excellent as well.

Been to QDOBA Mexican Eats? Share your experiences!