“Kona Grill is always a good adress !”
Review of Kona Grill - Troy

Kona Grill - Troy
Ranked #5 of 304 Restaurants in Troy
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Livernois
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I was there several times, it s always a good adress for a good dinner after a good day of work. Nice atmosphere, nice people, good food !

Casey P, General Manager at Kona Grill - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Good Morning,

I'd like to thank you for writing a detailed review for Kona Grill. It is pleasing to hear that we are fulfilling our goal to make every experience exceptional. I greatly appreciate your input and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Food was very good, lots of variety and they handled having two young children in our group with ease and made everyone feel comfortable

Good Morning,

Reviewed December 21, 2017

One of our favorite restaurants. I used to get an entree, recommend the fish plates. I tried several and they have all been good. The last few visits we have had sushi and I must say that I like this better (and my wife likes it because she is a HUGE fan of 'shared' plates.

Casey P, General Manager at Kona Grill - Troy, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Kona Grill. I am happy to read that you and your wife always enjoy coming to dine with us. Our menu has a lot to offer and I'm glad that you have explored all our menu has to offer. On your next visit, if you haven't done so all ready, I recommend trying the Yamada Roll and the Picasso Roll, they are two of our most popular rolls.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great Happy Hour menu and sushi is very good. It's a great place to go to with friends and order several different things and share. Their avocado eggrolls are to die for.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a special that was two filet mignon medallions covered in crab bernaise sauce which was delicious and had big hunks of claw meat. My wife had a delicious chicken pear salad. The overall atmosphere was upscale but not uptight. They use real fresh squeezed juice in their cocktails as well.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review for Kona Grill. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to each and every guest. I'm pleased to read that we did just that for you and your wife for your special anniversary dinner.

We look forward to your next visit

Kona Grill Troy

Been to Kona Grill - Troy? Share your experiences!