All reviewsmy husband and iwonderful hostsjacuzzi tubwine and cheesecreekside cottagebed and breakfaststayed longerfarm to tablebeautiful groundscommon areasget awayrelaxing stayhiking trailsunique roomswhite birchfresh ingredientstook advantage
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

The beds, the breakfasts, the bath tubs... Need I say more? Nestled in the woods, Goldberry Woods is a hidden treasure in Southwest Michigan. Julie and Eric are gracious hosts along with all of the wonderful people who tend to the Inn and the farm. The only thing I would have changed was the length of our stay - a few more days on the beach or in the hammock and more of those breakfasts...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

The place is magical and I thouroughly enjoyed the rooms, food and the grounds. They have a wonderful garden full of unique vegetables and fruits that are used in the delicious breakfasts. I wish I could have stayed longer. They had excellant information on the area and I plan to come back when I have more time to enjoy everything the area has to offer.

Room Tip: Loved room we rented with a bedroom and room with sleeper sofas, though we didn't find the sleeper sofas very comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We were delighted with everything about our weekend getaway to Goldberry Woods. Eric and Julie made it to easy to relax and explore this beautiful area with their tips on activities, beautiful grounds and delicious organic breakfasts. The generosity of offering seconds at breakfast and wine and cheese laid out at the end of the day made us feel at home . We stayed in the White Birch room which was enormous with a dozen windows surrounded by trees, a lovely birch bed, a jacuzzi ,and a sunporch with trundle bed. The beautiful details in the inn, and artistic details in the microfarm and along the path to the river were charming. We had fun exploring the area, minutes away from a Lake Michigan beach walk, or a Three Oaks theater and distillery outing. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi room shower would be difficult climb if disabled.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Both of our children and their families spent four days together at Union Pier. Goldberry Woods is a great place to stay -- unique rooms, quiet and peaceful area, wonderful organic breakfasts, and very nice hosts. This was our second time to stay here and the second time was as great as the first!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2017

We rented the whole place out for a wedding. Loved it. I am gluten free and they made sure they had food for me. The rooms are so nice. Love the beds. The bathrooms are so roomy. Your not to far from the beach, its a quick ride. Very friendly. For sure would go back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends