All reviewsmy husband and iwonderful hostsjacuzzi tubwine and cheesecreekside cottagebed and breakfaststayed longerfarm to tablebeautiful groundscommon areasget awayrelaxing stayhiking trailsunique roomswhite birchfresh ingredientstook advantage
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The kindest people, the beautiful rooms and grounds, the little unexpected things like wonderful bikes to borrow, the creek trail to wander, wonderful coffee house, wineries, and beach nearby. I can't say enough about this magical place!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

My mom and I spent a long weekend at Goldberry Woods B&B and we had a lovely time. We stayed in the American Hornbeam room and it was lovely! The bed is amazing, hand-carved and constructed in the room! Also, it was very comfortable. Our room was on the far side of the building and felt super private and quiet. The food is delicious and Julie and Eric were incredibly accommodating with our specific dietary requests. The setting is gorgeous. Make sure you walk around the farm and then follow the hiking trails along the river. My only suggestions would be to supply a better selection of bicycles. They have a quite a few, but most are in rough condition.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Goldberry Woods for our honeymoon at the end of August. We booked for 1 night, but loved the place so much that we added on a second night! Eric and Julie were wonderful hosts and there was so much to do on the property alone. We rode bikes, kayaked and ventured into town to try the local dinner spots. Our room was wonderful, clean and comfortable and the breakfast at the house was delicious and so unique. We will definitely be returning in the future!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017

My wife & I stayed at Goldberry for our 1 year anniversary in August of 2017. The room was fantastic - excellent design and very cozy. The food was delicious and plentiful. The grounds have plenty to explore - we checked out the micro-farm, the trails, and used the free kayaks that Goldberry provided which was awesome! Highly recommend a drift down the river as a to-do. Julie & Eric were wonderful hosts and made the stay extremely accommodating and also provided good feedback for what to do/where to eat in the area. This was the 1st B&B my wife and I had tried, and though I'm sure not all will measure up to this one, we are sold on the B&B life!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2017

If you go to Union Pier and its sister Harbor Country towns, there's plenty of sun, beach and crowds. What Goldberry Woods offers is a charming haven: close to the beaches, but with its own wooded trails; a micro-farm with flowers and fruit trees; and gracious and knowledgable hosts. Eric and Julie serve wonderful breakfasts in a caring, cordial atmosphere in a B&B with old rooms and unique decor, but modern conveniences like central air-conditioned.

The only cautionary note: they have a cat, but though I'm terribly allergic, I had no trouble at all inside -- only if I sat too close outside.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our two-night stay, conversing with our hosts and the other guests, and plan to come back next year. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We were in the Silver Maple room, and the wood bed frame was quite something. Also loved the skylights.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple