“Pleasant surprise ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I haven’t been to Olive Garden in years. What a pleasant surprise. It’s clear they have redone everything in the past years. The food is much better and varied than I remember. Very nice surprise

Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Very delicious food, great variety, has a pear section away from the dining area. Casual wear. Clean.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Food was fine and service was fine. But what I remember was it was so cold that night in the restaurant. Others were complaining too and were asked to be seated in other areas. I ate with my coat on.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Typical Expectations for this brand restaurant. No wow factor, service was average and food was ok. The desserts were worth the price though.

Seated area was clean.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

When in the USA, I look for Olive Gardens, because I love the breadsticks, salad, and food. Our entrees were awful here, the steak in the pasta wasn't even real I think. My wife's meal was much of the same. Bland and meh... (and we waited like 45 minutes for them to come out). The server was nice, that was about it.

All in all, I wont be looking to seek out another Olive Garden anytime soon after my experience here.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!