“A dependably good meal”

Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2018

We enjoy going to Heroes, as the food is good and the waitstaff personable. I usually like their fish -- the salmon is always good. On my recent visit, however, I chose the perch, a special for that evening. The perch was very large and quite dry. Not a good choice. However my husband has a great salad, as did the third member of our party.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Good bar food. I did not try anything fancy but I hear everything is good. Excellent Chicken fingers. Nice staff

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Well, the décor is a little dated but, all the money and energy is put into the quality of the food and the helpful staff! Never has it been a long wait for a table or food. The hot bread is yummy, the taco salad is the best around.....I dare any Mexican restaurant to try to imitate it. For the fish eaters (I am not) everyone we have taken there raves about it! All of their salads are fresh and amazing plus you can get the smaller size and it is NOT small. We go there and go there because so many places we have "tried" have us leave disappointed and hungry.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Great food, friendly and welcoming staff. Has a high-top bar option separate from dining area. Sports and Hollywood memoriabilia.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

The best fried pickles. The burgers are good size, tasty and great for carry out. I enjoyed the fish, but not as great as the hype I've heard. To each their own.

Date of visit: October 2017