“Great wraps”

Falafel King
Ranked #61 of 118 Restaurants in West Bloomfield
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I stop here all the time. I love the falafel sandwich with extra babaganoosh. It is under $5! You can't go wrong.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

hands down the best falafel sandwich in town, and I have tried really so many different places. Thanks for a memorable meal.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Loved the Lunch Special: humus, salad, rice or fries and your choice of entree. I had the Shish Kebab and loved it: well seasoned and good flavor.

The size of the dish is perfect for women; perhaps a bit small for guys.

Liked the bread and garlic sauce

The menu has plenty of vegetarian and non vegetarian choices. Sandwiches, salads and the more formal entrees.

Liked the place for a quick Mediterranean lunch that is not expensive.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

Our family loves Falaffel King! Reasonable prices for good quality Falaffel King sandwiches, lentil soup and fattoush salad. We've dined in and carried out many times. Give it a try - you won't regret it.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

How good is the food here?

I'll tell you how good the food is here.

When I was in college, I would go to the bar and drink from the glasses on other people's tables while they were dancing or after they have left the premises.

Now today, forty years later and sober, I would go into Falaffel King and eat the leftovers on the tables of those who have left the premises.

That's how good the food is here.

3  Thank CharlieHaviland