“This Place is Awesome”

Princess Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in West Bloomfield
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Really good food and freindly staff. This is my favorite. I always order the party trays. Tons of food and yummy!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

this is a great little place run by Chaldeans. The menu lists "Iraqi" items as opposed to Lebanese (more ubiquitous in the Detroit area). Our waitress (who may have been part of the owning family) was quite friendly. It took awhile for our food to come, but it was fresh and tasty. I liked that they had both Pepsi and COKE products as opposed to being locked into just Pepsi.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Princess has never disappointed for salads, sandwiches, or entrees. This restaurant is small so I've eaten inside but once. We get much take-out here! The only MINOR complaint I have pertains to the flat bread. A couple other Middle Eastern restaurants pull plump small pita breads fresh from their ovens - double YUM, especially with properly prepared garlic sauce. My favorites here are the chicken kafta and shawarma dishes, the curried lentil soup, and the fattoush salad. My husband enjoys the lamb and beef dishes. Calls us happy diners every time.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

I'm a fan. Great food, good service. We had about 100 people over and had them do the food. We had so many ask us were we got the food. Its all good. We now eat hear a lot. Very good place to get carry out for dinner.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

We are eating here many times and are never disappointed. We even had a large graduation party catered by them. Most of our friends have never really had Mediterranean and they're always very surprised and delighted and how delicious this food is I highly recommend it.