“Best thin crust Hawiian”
Review of Big John's Pizza

Big John's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Whitehall
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Fun, family friendly dining for all. Come see us soon!!
Description: Fun, family friendly dining for all. Come see us soon!!
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We had our food delivered
to our hotel room.."the weather vain" great mushroom and cheese sticks and chicken strips also.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

This particular pizza joint has been in existence since I was in high-school.I'm 68.The owners have changed throughout the years,but one thing has always been consistent: the food has been wonderful.
Pizzas,subs,chicken,shrimp, onion rings,and clam dinners . I love the onion rings the best. Portions are generous with each dinner.
Fresh mushrooms upon request.The thin crust is perfect.
Fast delivery.Polite drivers.
One of the best pizza places in Whitehall.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I had reviewed Big John's Pizza before under the old ownership and it was terrible. The new owners have revived Big John's into the best pizza out there again. The toppings are generous and the crust is light and flaky. We love Big John's again and this is the only pizza place we go too. Don't forget the sides as the onion rings are great.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I don't even know why there are any decent reviews. The crust is hard to describe. It was like a hybrid of saltine crackers and a pizza crust trending toward the cracker. Thin and tasteless. In the bottom three of any pizza I have had anywhere. If count in value this one is the worst by a huge margin. $40 dollars for two larges. Would have rather drove 50 miles to the nearest Little Caesars for two Hot and Ready's which I would only get if I had kids visiting.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Great pizza and on time delivery. We have had lunch delivered to our work location in neighboring Montague, and Big John is one of our local favorites. This is a great business and they create excellent pizza! I recommend the meat lovers simply because I am one of those people, but the wings are crispy and tender, delicious. Oh they make good salads too! I highly recommend you check them out, you will not be disappointed.