All reviews hand held european design shower wand jimmy johns european breakfast large exercise room laminate flooring the lobby bar area loyal marriott public areas of the hotel rain shower rain style usb ports complimentary bottles of water marriott app luggage stand bathroom door
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in walking distance to the Mall of America. It is very clean and very professional. Even being next door to an airport there is no noise. There is no pool and no free breakfast but they do have foods and some excellent restaurants next door which is better than a make your own waffle anyway. If I had any complaint it is that in being modern, the bathroom door slides not closes. Very clean and very friendly and great location. Would recommend in a second

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IowaTravellinGuy
Shane C, General Manager at AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

IowaTravellinGuy,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. We are happy you found the hotel great and that you enjoyed the nearby dining options to be good options as well. We look forward to your next trip here.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE!

I stayed at the AC Hotel- Bloomington while in town June 28th on business. My check in was quick, and the attendants at the front desk were welcoming and friendly. The gentlemen who assisted me came out from behind the desk to hand me my key, and I thought that was a very special gesture of kindness. While I don’t remember his name, I hope he will receive praise for his excellent Customer Service. I paid 10 dollars to include the breakfast buffet at this time I made my reservation, however, there’s also the option to pay the morning of for $15.00. I promise, it’s worth every penny. The sweetest woman assisted the guests in anyway she possibly could. She went above and beyond to ensure that everyone was satisfied, offering assistance with the espresso maker, offering to prepare coffee while the guests took their plates to their tables. Multiple times she came over to ask if I needed anything, and believe me, they more than cover anything I could have possibly needed. The AC Hotel is right across the street from the Mall of America, and while I chose to drive, a shuttle service is available. The Minneapolis- St. Paul airport is just a few miles down the road as well. Check out was also great, and the attendant asked if she could arrange transportation for me. I travel fairly often for work and I have to say this was one of the most personable experiences I’ve had at a large hotel.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: King Room has a great view of the city!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brooke M
Shane C, General Manager at AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Brooke M,
Thank you for this glowing and detailed review of our hotel. I can't thank you enough for recognizing what our AC Family does to make the stay special for each and every guest. This is the most important thing that we have. I will be sure that the Family Members that you mentioned in your comments get recognition for their supurb service. I did want to mention that we do not have a shuttle service at our hotel, However the 4 minute walk to the Mall of America is very easy and also gets you to the light rail for a quick train ride to the airport if needed. Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Our stay at the AC Hotel was Excellent. The young lady who checked us in, oh my, excellent Customer Service. The AC Hotel really tries to accommodate the needs of their guest. This particular hotel is known for its cleanliness and it did meet my expectations. The bath area clean, with lots of amenities. Another plus with this hotel is, it's right across the street from Mall of America. The only thing missing from the AC Hotel is, transportation to and from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MsMich2

MsMich2,
Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay with us at the AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America. We love hearing about how our AC Family members went out of their way to ensure a memorable experience for our guests. We do understand the need for many guests for transportation to and from the airport, and usually suggest the 4 minute walk to the light rail for a quick ride for a minimal cost. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Was in town for meetings and we used their meeting room for our meetings. Very nice meeting room, but small. Staff was excellent to work with. But then I heard the price of the meeting room and about had a heart-attack! Other than that, I would definitely call this play a luxury hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Shane C, General Manager at AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Tim S,
Thank you for the recent review of your meeting at the AC Hotel. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you enjoyed the accommodations. We look forward to a return when you can stay and use the guestrooms.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

This hotel is convenient to families visiting mall of america, it is across the street. The staff is friendly, the rooms are modern, well kept and minimalistic. Another plus, there is a decent restaurant good for dinner right next door. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere, you would never know the hotel was sold out during our stay. There is a nice vibe here.
A few cons... the hallways are a little dark, the regular rooms do not have a bathtub (for those with small children), and the breakfast buffet is ok.
A special thank you to the staff Carlo, Jeremy and Yeni for being so helpful and understanding with us and our 4 yr old who had an accident in the middle of the night. Thank you so much, you guys were extremely helpful, kind and so empathetic!

Room Tip: Not a hotel with many view options, choose a lower floor... helpful in bringing your own luggage up.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank hyejano
Shane C, General Manager at AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

hyejano,
Thank you for the great review of your stay with us at the AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America. We are excited that you enjoyed the hotel and staff and hope you will return again soon!

Slaudos