2,252 results
All reviews across the street pools and hot tubs tgi fridays front desk king suite free breakfast great place to stay living room staff was very friendly and helpful shuttle service hot breakfast waffles spring break clean rooms definitely stay here again parking lot the breakfast area
Reviewed January 31, 2018

stayed here for one night for our flight the next day. staff were great. rooms were ok. will stay here again. parking is expensive if you will use them as airport parking. breakfast is ok. pretty close to mall of america where you have nice dinner options and good to visit with kids.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Reg, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad our park and fly package worked well for you and I hope you had a great trip. Judging by the date of your stay (during Super Bowl) you probably did pay more for that package than we would typically charge, but that only happens every 25 years, or so. We appreciate your business and hope you'll look for us again when your travels bring you back to the area. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Wow...now that's over the top service! I stayed at Country Inn to utilize the convenient Park n Fly service. I returned to Minneapolis after the big snowstorm on 1/22. My flight was cancelled, therefore returned on 1/23. After enjoying Florida sunshine, I was dreading the thought of returning to my car buried in a foot of snow! What an unexpected surprise to find someone (an angel), had taken the time to clean away all the snow from my car! Now that's what I call SERVICE! I learned the angel who made my day was Eliot, and I'd like to thank Eliot from the bottom of my heart! This is an example of unforgettable service, and I hope to thank Eliot in person sometime soon. Of course I will recommend Country Inn - MOA to everyone I know. This is truly service excellence, and I can't thank you enough. See you next time!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mdjaps
JodieLG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad our park and fly service worked well for you. I shared your nice comments with Eliot and he was very touched. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to thank him for a job well done. We're grateful for the endorsement you've given us and I hope you'll be back to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area. Best regards, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed January 25, 2018

From the moment arrived on their convenient free airport shuttle, I was impressed by the greetings of the front desk receptionist. Pierre Curd is absolutely amazing and represents this establishment well. He should be the face of the Country Inn Suites.
After having my flight cancelled and getting on two connected flights to get to my destination that day, I really needed some positivity. Pierre was what I needed. He greeted me very respectfully and gave me great insight about the hotel and the surrounding area fun stuff to do. He was attentive and was able to meet all my needs. All the staff seemed very pleasant and complimentary breakfast every morning was the icing on the cake.

Thank you much Country Inn for a very pleasant stay..now that I'm enrolled in your rewards program, your hotel chains will be my choice of stay in every city I have to travel for business/vacation :)

Room Tip: Convenient location right across the street from Mall of America...some rooms offers you a view of it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Robert, Wow! Your heartfelt comments made my day! I shared your review with Pierre and he was very touched. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recommend him for a job well done. We're thrilled to know you'll be loyal to our brand based on your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you need a hotel in our area. Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This was my first time in Minnesota and my first time staying at a Country Inn & Suites.This hotel set the bar very high. I usually stay at Hilton's but this location was the bomb. My room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Every staff member that I encountered was polite. The fitness center was efficient enough for what I needed. The best part about it is that there are restaurants attached to the property. This is a +++ when its cold and snowy outside because who wants to drive in that. The Mall of America is next door so another win. The shuttle drivers were awesome. I can go on and on about this property. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TS706

Hello,Thank you very much for taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers researching our area. We're grateful for the glowing endorsement you've given us. I'm glad you felt good about your decision to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit our area. Best regards, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Single night stay room and fly. Great room, great pool and hot tub. On sight parking. Great breakfast. Complimentary airport shuttle. Friendly staff. Moderate pricing. Comfortable lobby. Great for business or pleasure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Matt, Thank you very much for taking the time to recommend our hotel to other travelers researching our area. We're grateful for the endorsement you've given us and we hope to welcome you back again soon! Sincerely, Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800