All reviews room was clean denny's restaurant next morning would stay here again biscuits and gravy yogurt donuts close to the airport very nice hotel msp airport convenient location fitness center king bed shuttle service free shuttle mall driver
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

The carpets are dirty and sticky, the tub does not drain. The hallways were not clean either. It not a 3 star hotel, a 2 at best. Will definitely not come back.

On the plus side the person at the front desk was friendly...but that is about it...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Norm S
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Joanna and Gloria go above and beyond any other Hotel. They make sure your are completely happy. The rooms are always clean. There is 2 restaurants within walking distance. Hotel also has a shuttle to the Mall of America.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry W
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

This is certainly not a 3 star hotel. Hallway smelled of urine. Clumps of long hair in our tub. Out of date TV. Breakfast was horrible. On the positive the location is pretty good Bloomington. The pool had a bunch of hair in it, but outside of that was pool pretty up to par.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016

The only reason I didn't give this hotel one star was because I got it on Priceline, so the price was right.

However, despite the decent price obtained through Priceline, still would NEVER stay at this hotel again. Points of concerns:
-Cleanliness - EVERYTHING in this hotel is stained/scuffed/blemished. From the lampshades in the room, to the tub in the room to the carpet in the hallways, EVERYTHING looks worn and run down
-Breakfast was so crowded, we couldnt even take advantage of the included food. My wife & I went down at 9a and the line was DOZENS of people long with no employees restocking or man'ing the area. Since I didnt want to wait 20-30 mins to get food, I tried to just get a glass of milk, but the 2% was totally out. I informed a staff member who was walking past, he just glared at me, and then turned around.
-Security - throughout the evening, there were "sketchy" people loitering and smoking throughout the parking lot. I don't know if they were hotel guests or not, but definitely was concernd about leaving my nice vehicle in the lot overnight.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Joe With a Bow was very helpful with the conflicts we had with a 3rd party booking site. He made it very welcoming! the other gal (we didn't catch her name) made sure we got everything figured out too!! Thank you guys for everything. we got to our room everything was clean and in order. I would recommend this to anyone traveling.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple