US$128
HIExpress.com
US$160
US$156
Agoda.com
All reviewssitting areashuttle servicerooms are spaciouslight railtwo double bedsfree breakfastoatmealpull out couchmini fridgefree shuttlewould stay here againconvenient locationthe breakfast areaone night staycoffee makerfront desk staffgreat room
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stay here when I'm planning on flying out of Minneapolis and haven't had a bad experience yet. Last stay was there with family and grandkids and they re-arranged our rooms and types so we could all be around each other.
The atmosphere is laid back and just the type of hotel I like where they aren't overly anxious about pleasing you yet concerned enough to make sure you have everything you need.
Rooms are spacious and flat screens are a nice touch. The ability to get snacks and drinks without hassling with a vending machine is also nice.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy K
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My family and I took a little weekend getaway to the Mall of America, Ikea, and MN Zoo and choose to stay at this hotel. We have stayed at the Hyatt Place before (this location) and we always are treated well! The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, there is a seperate sink by the refridgerator, and lots of lighting. The bathroom is a bit small, but adequate for our use. The bathroom vanity and sink are outside of the bathroom which makes it easier. The front desk is always kind and we often are able to check in well before check in time. Special requests (king size bed and a crib) are always fulfilled. There is a small bar downstairs as well as a limited menu in which you can order food. We have never had an issue with breakfast and like what it has to offer - lots of juices, fresh fruit, yogurt, several cereal choices, several types of toast, bagels, and english muffins, and coffee. Our only complaints from our last stay was that the breakfast area (lobby) was cold and drafty, and the pool itself was also cold. Overall, it's a good, but inexpensive stay close to several attractions and shopping areas.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Fantastic location - super close to MOA and IKEA! Very clean and comfortable. Love the modern decor and the rooms were very comfortable! Our favorite place to stay when visiting the Mall of America. Have stayed at other Hyatt Place locations and have had nothing but great experiences!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Wanted to be near Mall of America so chose this hotel because it was so close to mall. Stayed in a two double suite with queen size sleeper sofa. The room was clean, however the couch was tattered and old. The mattress was very uncomfortable, my skinny little 11 year old said she felt every bar. The bathroom was so outdated and so small you were smashed up to the toilet in order to shut the door. The breakfast was horrible!!! I grabbed two juices to hold a table for my little kids then was told to get back at the end of the line again. ( my kids were up front!) It was so crowded! When I nicely asked the an employee if he could get more bagels he snapped at me and shouted that he was working on that! After five minutes of being ignored ( my kids have been sitting alone all this time waiting for me!) and still no bagels I
asked a second employee for some and she gave them to me. Went out to breakfast on day two! Front staff were friendly. I would give this hotel a 4 out of ten!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We arrived only to find that our reservation did not guarantee our bed selection. We had reserved 2 queen beds and got a king with a pullout bed. Needless to say 2 full grown adults do not fit very well in the pullout couch and it sloped to the middle. The sheets on the couch are also very rough and not very nice. The coffee maker in the room was also very dirty so we could not make a quick glass before we had to leave early the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2012