We stayed over night for a business trip. The location is convent to the airport although it makes it very loud to sleep. It is also right of the the interstate so you have road noise all night. My business partner was on the interstate side of the hotel and heard the cars all night. I was on the opposite side and heard the airplanes coming and going. Once I turned the fan setting on the air unit I could no longer hear the airport.
The check in staff was great. They were very friendly and helpful. They answered all our questions. One even went as far as printing off a list of local places to eat.
The hotel was very nice and very clean. It seemed to be very updated. Lobby has plenty of room to sit. Breakfast was complimentary which only consisted of toast/bagels, cereals and fruit. Milk and juices also. They do offer standard Starbucks. They do make lattes etc for a normal price you would pay at a regular Starbucks.
The rooms were very nice an clean. I had a king room which included a 40" tv mounted so you can see if from bed or the separate living area. Rooms are decorated very nice although the beds were hard/uncomfortable. The bathrooms need to updated but clean. The sink/counter area to get ready was very nice and recently updated like the rest of the room.
The hotel does offer complimentary shuttles to airport/Mall of America and other places within 5 miles of the hotel. The metro train stop to downtown is a short few minute walk from the hotel.
Overall very great hotel staff , great locaton, nice clean hotel. If you are a light sleeper or require a certain level of bed this may not be the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining style and innovation, the Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport South located in Bloomington offers an array of services and features designed to meet the evolving needs of today's travelers. Featuring spacious guestrooms each with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and a 42" flat panel HDTV. New Gallery Menu with mouthwatering options including our signature flatbreads, made to order snacks, entrees & much more available 24 hours/7 days a week. Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, steel cut oatmeal, fresh cut fruit, and more is available daily in our Guest Kitchen. Intimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees & teas, premium beers & wines. Grab 'n Go case offers new sandwiches & greens from our Gallery Menu and bottled beverages for moments on the run. Complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel24/7 e-room with complimentary computers and a printerComplimentary onsite parkingComplimentary transportation to and from the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport (MSP) and Mall of America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South Hotel Bloomington
- Hyatt Place Bloomington
- Hyatt Bloomington
- Bloomington Hyatt
- Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South Bloomington, MN